The economy of Ukraine is an emerging free market, with a GDP that has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Formerly a major component of the economy of the Soviet Union, country's economy was constantly growing since 2000. In 2007 the economy posted real GDP growth of 7%.
Ukraine was hit heavy by the economic crisis in Autumn 2008. Ukrainian currency lost significant part of its value.
For foreign businesses starting a venture in Ukraine is always a combination of great opportunities for growth, and annoyances connected with remains of old corrupt routines, and numerous inefficiencies. However, hopefully, things are slowly changing for better.
This page is mainly for those who are looking for business opportunities in Ukraine. If you need local partners you can rely on, in many cases we can find them for you.
We can help with:
Information search on Ukraine
Information search on various exhibitions
Conducting market research
Search for investment projects and opportunities
Starting business in Ukraine
Taxation and registration consulting
Getting a license
Development and registration of trade mark
Search of property (office, warehouse, production facilities)
Recruiting and staffing
Our partners in Lviv are:
- a company that offers professional and all-inclusive service in doing business in Ukraine.
ABMK Projects Development
- a company that offers the complex services in planning and building - from the project idea to the developing construction documents at all stages and coordination with the state authorities.
Gorgany.com Outdoor Equipment
- outdoor equipment retailer. Gorgany.com also distributes a few outdoor brands in Ukraine.
Bright Web Solutions
- a small IT company based in Lviv, Ukraine that provides comprehensive Internet and software solutions for business.
Metal Working Ukraine
- a private enterprise is machining the precision turned parts, with the help of highly productive numerically controlled machine tools and multi-spindle (single) lathes.